Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pleasant Dreams


I had the most pleasant dream last night.  I wanted to share it on here.  It started out with me walking through a hay field with a young boy; I am guessing he was around four or five.  He was like any young boy running ahead of me with more energy than he knew what to do with.  I remember telling him we would need to start cutting soon he just agreed with me not really paying attention.

As we walked through the field I remember thinking how lucky I was to have him with me.  At this point in my dream I did not know much about the boy other than I had a love for him just like I had for my other boys.

We made it to the corals and were doing the chores of course he was much more interested in throwing the stick for the dog than helping with the chores.  I watched as he played with the dog with a heavy heart thinking back to when the other boys were young playing with Silly and Yap.  I sure missed those days. 

After the chores were done we caught the horses; three of them one for me one for the boy and another for Pretty Girl.  We saddled them loaded them in the trailer.   I was not sure where we were headed until we got to the house to pick up Pretty Girl this is when I got excited; we went in to get Pretty Girl she was making the last sandwiches.  I asked how come so many sandwiches, she said with a question in her voice, I thought I would make some for the other boys. 

Then the dream started to come together we were headed to the mountain to help the boys move the cattle up to another pasture.  We loaded up and headed up the mountain the young boy said mom I am hungry. 

This was the first time in my dream I realized he was our son.  I was so excited I woke up I wanted to get back to sleep to finish the dream.  I did finally fall asleep and I did get to have more of the dream. 

It started out in the same place us heading up the mountain with Pretty Girl pulling out some cookies telling him only a couple the other boys need some to.  We arrived at a cabin right around lunch the boys were just getting back they had been out all morning pushing the cows toward the top fence. 

They were glad to see us they had been too lazy to fix breakfast and they were pretty hungry.  They were giving the young boy a hard time just like they did each other.  I had a feeling of love in me when I woke up.  I am hoping this dream will be a recurring dream I would love to learn more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment