Monday, January 13, 2014

My Pretty Girl


Let me tell you about my Pretty Girl.  I met her on a LDS chat line.  I remember one of the things that made me really interested in her.   Was her telling me how she liked to play video games with her boys.  I also found out she was taking care of her Grandma.  After a while we started talking on the phone.  I felt like a teenager I would get all giddy when I talked to her.  We talked for hours; 5-10 hours sometimes.  I hated the phone until I met her.  She became my best friend.  I could talk to her about anything and everything.  She understood me and I felt I understood her.  I had never really known any one like her. 

She loves her family so much she told me about her family members so much especially her Grand Pa and Grand Ma.  I felt like I knew her Grand Pa even know he had passed away.   I was fortunate to get to know her Grand Ma before she passed away.  I could feel the love that they shared.  When I met her Mom and Dad and Sisters I felt like I already knew them. 

I know she loves our boys and cares about them.  I have seen her cry when they are hurt or when they accomplish something.  She is a caregiver to our family.  She strengthens our family.  She helps the boys to remember who they are.  She goes to all there school programs weather it is Foot Ball, Cross Country, Track or band.  She worries about their grades.  She makes sure they have clean close and good meals. 

I know My Pretty Girl loves me.  She over looks my faults and brings out the best in me.  Just being around her I want to do better.  She puts up with my silly way of thinking.  She encourages me to follow my dreams.  She never laughs at my silly dreams.  She stands by me even when I doubt myself. 

She loves our Heavenly Father and is always helping to build his kingdom.  She encourages me to magnify my callings.  She magnifies her callings.  She helps the boys to understand the importance of being worthy to hold the Priesthood.  She loves helping people with their family history.

My Pretty Girl is my best friend and my wife.  I am the luckiest guy around to have my Pretty Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment