Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Brother Steven Stubbs


My older brother Steven Stubbs you are an amazing brother.  I got to tell you I am envious of you sometimes.  You have so many talents; music, art and writing are just a few of them.  I have seen you listen to a song and play it back like you wrote it.  I have no talents I can’t even start to play a tune.  I have seen some of the pictures you have drew, I can’t even draw stick people.  I still have some of the letters you have written me.  I dabble around on my blog but it is nothing like what you can write.

Brother I know I have not been the best brother in the world.  I know I have not been there for you like I should have been.  We were always so close growing up we started to grow apart.  I guess I need to take most the blame; I was only worried about myself.

Steven one of the things that impressed me the most is your loyalty.  If Steven Stubbs is your friend or family you can count on him having your back no matter what the circumstances.  I think this might have got you in trouble a time or two.  I also know you love your family.  You even loved me when I done some really crappy things.  I cannot get back the time that I wasted but I can do better today.

Brother I love you so much I am so happy to have you for my brother.  I may not have your talents but I have learned something from you.  I will be a loyal brother, you can always count on me to be there for you; I have your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment