Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Bumble Bee


Quite a few years ago I was driving down the road with the window open in my semi-truck when something happened that darn near caused me to wreck.  Have you ever seen one of those big; I mean really big Bumble bees?  Well this particular day I did more than just see one.  As I was driving down the road I had my elbow resting on the window seal feeling the cool air blow around me.  Out of the corner of my eye I seen him; okay I don’t know if it was a boy or girl all I know was it was really big.  He flew in the window and right down my shirt.  Now I know it’s not a good idea to stand up and undress while driving down the road but at the moment it seemed like a pretty good idea.  That big old bee was just as excited as I was flying around in my shirt.  I made record time getting my shirt off the big old Bumble Bee flew around in the cab for a minute then he flew out the window.  I think we were both happy it was over.

I am not even sure if they sting but I was not interested in finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment