Saturday, May 3, 2014

PRETTY GIRL


Let me tell you about my Pretty Girl she is my wife and my best friend and she takes care of our boys and I know she loves them.  My Pretty Girl, how did I ever get so lucky to find her.  I had always heard about soul mates and never put much thought to it until I met her.  After just a few minutes of talking to her on the internet I felt like I knew her my whole life, although we had never met.  I knew something was different I had that feeling you know the one I am talking about.  If you don’t know what I am talking about I pray you can experience it.

I was like a teenager in love I could not get enough of her; talking on the phone, texting, chatting and face booking.  The boys will probably never let me live down the morning I burnt breakfast because I was talking on the phone instead of cooking.

I never get tired of hearing her call me Sweet Man whenever I hear that my heart beats much faster and I get that feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

I got to quit writing I am wallowing in self-pity thinking about being away from my Pretty Girl.  Sometimes being a truck driver really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment